Horror movies are always a great way to get your adrenaline pumping and your heart racing. With the vast amount of streaming services available today, it can be overwhelming to choose which horror movies to watch. If you’re looking for a night of scares, here are five of the best horror movies to stream now:
1. “An American Werewolf in London” – This classic 1981 film is a must-watch for any horror fan. Directed by John Landis, “An American Werewolf in London” follows two American tourists who are attacked by a werewolf while backpacking through England. The movie is known for its impressive special effects and dark humor.
2. “The Conjuring” – This 2013 supernatural horror film follows paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren as they help a family who is being haunted by a malevolent spirit. “The Conjuring” is praised for its suspenseful plot and strong performances by its cast.
3. “Hereditary” – This 2018 psychological horror film follows the Graham family as they uncover terrifying secrets about their ancestry. “Hereditary” is known for its slow burn style and jaw-dropping twists.
4. “Us” – Directed by Jordan Peele, “Us” is a 2019 horror film that follows a family on vacation who are confronted by their doppelgangers. The movie tackles themes of identity and societal issues while still delivering scares.
5. “Train to Busan” – This 2016 South Korean horror film is a must-see for fans of zombie movies. The film follows a group of passengers on a train during a zombie outbreak. “Train to Busan” is praised for its diverse cast and thrilling action sequences.
In conclusion, these are just five of the many horror movies available to stream now. Each movie offers a unique take on the horror genre and is sure to give you a spook-filled night. So grab some popcorn, turn off the lights, and prepare to be scared!