Late night talk show host James Corden has become famous for his viral segment Carpool Karaoke, where he drives around with a celebrity and sings along to their hits. Over the years, Corden has had a range of guests, but here are seven of the most memorable:
1. Paul McCartney – The former Beatle and Corden drove around McCartney’s hometown of Liverpool, visiting key sites from his childhood and singing along to classic songs like “Hey Jude” and “Let it Be.”
2. Adele – Prior to her upcoming appearance as the final Carpool Karaoke guest, Adele previously appeared on the segment in 2016, delivering an incredible performance of her hits while chatting with Corden.
3. Justin Bieber – Corden and Bieber have become friends over the years, and their Carpool Karaoke appearance in 2015 saw the pair singing along to Bieber’s hits and even a rendition of Kanye West’s “Stronger.”
4. Bruno Mars – The duo belted out some of Mars’ biggest hits, including “24K Magic” and “Locked Out of Heaven,” while also showing off their dance moves.
5. Stevie Wonder – Corden and the legendary singer-songwriter bonded over their hometowns of London and Detroit, respectively, while Wonder also performed some of his classics in the car.
6. Michelle Obama – The former First Lady joined Corden for a special edition of Carpool Karaoke, with the duo singing Stevie Wonder and Beyonce tunes, while also discussing Obama’s “Let Girls Learn” initiative.
7. Sir Elton John – The iconic singer-songwriter and Corden sang some of John’s classics, including “Tiny Dancer” and “The Circle of Life,” while also trying on some of John’s flamboyant outfits.
Overall, Carpool Karaoke has become one of the most beloved segments on late night television, thanks in no small part to Corden’s infectious energy and ability to get even the biggest stars to let loose and have fun.