Based on your specific query, it seems like you are looking for guidance on how to format a long article written in a casual style using HTML tags
, and not about the content of “Prince Harry’s ghostwriter recalls argument over ‘Spare’ edits – Insider”. Here are some tips to get you started on formatting your article:
1. Start with an introduction that grabs the reader’s attention and introduces the theme of your article. Use an
tag to create a bold and clear heading, such as “The Art of Casual Writing: Finding Your Voice”.
2. Use subheadings to organize your article. Subheadings help to break up long paragraphs and make your article more scannable. Use
tags for subheadings and aim for consistency throughout the article.
3. Keep your writing style casual but clear. Avoid overly complex sentences and jargon that might confuse your readers. Use contractions where appropriate, as they help to create a conversational tone.
4. Use examples and anecdotes to illustrate your points. Storytelling is a powerful way to engage readers and help them connect with your message.
5. Incorporate multimedia elements where possible. Images, videos, and infographics can break up text and add interest to your article.
6. Wrap up your article with a conclusion that leaves your reader with a clear takeaway. Use another
tag to create a heading for your conclusion, such as “Putting It All Together: Tips for Casual Article Writing”.
Finally, don’t forget to format your article using HTML tags as necessary. Use
tags for paragraphs, tags for emphasis, and tags for bold text. With these tips in mind, you should be well on your way to crafting a polished and engaging article in a casual writing style.